Certified Professional Coach - Part 1 - ACC/Practitioner in English
The Certified Professional Coach part 1 training is a 9 day coaching course that is accredited by both ICF, Post-HBO and NOBCO / EMCC. The Internationale Coach federation (ICF) is the largest worldwide professional association for coaching. The European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC) promotes the development of the coaching profession and is a quality mark for coaches within Europe. We are proud of the fact that we are the only supplier that can offer all these quality labels.
Nowadays, professional coaching is indispensable. It is a skill that can be learned step by step. With a lot of practice, sparring with other participants, reflection on own behavior and skills, practice hours, observations, mentoring hours, literature study and peer review.
Our approach is experiential. Personal experiences are discussed in the form of case studies and provided with reflection. The theory / practice ratio in our study program is 25/ 75 percent. At home, read, study and practice as much as you like. The group is trained on the basis of coaching principles such as:
• take responsibility and share
• result orientation
The participants are expected to systematically reflect on their learning experiences in a logbook.
- Day 1 – A coaching approach op 04-10-2021 van 09:00 tot 17:00
- Day 2 – The coaching skills op 08-11-2021 van 09:00 tot 17:00
- Day 3 – The question pattern of the coach op 13-12-2021 van 09:00 tot 17:00
- Day 4 – Working with questions op 17-01-2022 van 09:00 tot 17:00
- Day 5 – The coaching agreement op 14-02-2022 van 09:00 tot 17:00
- Day 6 – Results-oriented coaching op 14-03-2022 van 09:00 tot 17:00
- Day 7 – Active listening op 04-04-2022 van 09:00 tot 17:00
- Day 8 – The big feedback round op 30-05-2022 van 09:00 tot 17:00
- Day 9 – Professional Development op 01-01-2023 van 13:30 tot 18:00